JOIN PINTEREST GROUP BOARD – BLOG & BUSINESS SQUAD
Thanks for your interest in getting invited to my group board, I’d love to have you as one of the collaborators.
TO JOIN BLOG & BUSINESS SQUAD GROUP BOARD:
GROUP BOARD GUIDELINES – BLOG & BUSINESS SQUAD
1. You may pin no more than 3-5 per day. Please pin your own content AND other’s content too.
A Pinterest group board is a great way for self-promotion, but don’t forget to share other’s valuable content. Please space them out, don’t purposefully pin the same pin 10 times in a row.
2. Add quality, vertical, relevant pins. Please make sure anything pinned has no broken links.
Make sure that each of your pins is visually appealing and makes people want to repin or click them. Since Pinterest is visual, quality of pins is really important. Please check every pin before you repin it, to make sure there are no broken links.
3. You’re welcome to share BLOG POST about your product or service, as long as it’s relevant to board topic and can be valuable to others.
Please don’t just post your portfolio work or pretty picture without any explanation. You can post your blog post about your product or service, where it shows how it can help others. Please note: if you’re writing a blog post about your recent client work, you’re welcome to share vertical images you’ve included IN the post.
4. You MUST have Rich Pins enabled
5. I won’t accept business owners who are “collecting” the group boards
If you haven’t created your own boards and are only a member of dozens of group boards, you won’t be accepted to Blog & Business Squad. I want this board to genuinely help your traffic and increase your visibility and not be another board to your collection.
6. Any pins violating the rules will be removed. If you continually break the rules, you’ll be expelled
Please obey ALL the guidelines above!
I’ve been receiving a lot of email regarding the invite to Blog & Business Squad, so please be patient.
Last updated: 6 April 2017